Wednesday, April 8, 2009

radio station in the bible


Paul is saying Hello to every one of you boys

Rom.16

[1] I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
[2] That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
[3] Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
[4] Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
[5] Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
[6] Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
[7] Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
[8] Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
[9] Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
[10] Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' household.
[11] Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
[12] Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
[13] Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
[14] Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
[15] Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
[16] Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
[17] Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
[18] For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
[19] For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
[20] And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
[21] Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
[22] I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
[23] Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother.
[24] The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
what do we need all of this salute and greetings for ? is this a book of God ?